Bellmoor Inn & Spa Policies
- Check In Time is 3:00pm and Check Out Time is 11:00am.
- Room Rates: Rates are for Double Occupancy, additional persons over the age of 6 result in an additional $25.00 per night charge.
- Maximum Room Occupancy: The maximum occpunacy for rooms at The Bellmoor Inn and Spa is 4 adults per room .
- Deposit Policy: One half of your total stay is required as a deposit to secure your reservation. If the reservation is for one night a full deposit of your stay will be required.
- Cancellation Policy: We have a 7 day cancellation policy. If you cancel with less than 7 days' notice, you forfeit your entire deposit. If you cancel 7 or more days before your arrival date, there is a $25.00 cancellation fee and the balance is refunded.
- *Cancellation Policy For Garden's Cottage, Family Suite, & Deluxe One Bedroom Rooms: We have a 14 day cancellation policy for these select room types. If you cancel or change your reservation with less than 14 days' notice, you forfeit your entire deposit. If you cancel 14 or more days before your arrival date, there is a $25.00 cancellation fee and the balance is refunded.
- Sorry we do not allow pets.
- We are a smoke free property. There will be a $250 per day charge if smoking is detected in your room.
- To cancel or make changes to your reservation please give us a call at 800-425-2355
Fees & Taxes
- Accommodation Tax: The State of Delaware charges an 8% Accommodation Tax on all reservations.
- Service Charge: The Bellmoor Inn charges a 15% Service Charge to all reservations which covers gratuities for all of our housekeepers, bellman, houseman, and front desk staff.
- Parking Fee: Valid from the Friday before Memorial Day through Labor Day, The Bellmoor Inn charges a parking fee of $9.00 per day for each room. The Bellmoor has a one vehicle per room policy.