The Bellmoor Inn & Spa is ADA compliant in accordance with the construction statutes of the Department of Justice 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design. We welcome guests of all abilities. Our property descriptions aim to allow any visitor to make an informed decision on whether the hotel is an appropriate choice for their needs.
- Accessible public entrance with door width of 34".
- The Bellmoor Inn & Spa registration desk does not meet the required ADA measurements for wheelchair accessibility. We do provide a contactless check in option.
- Accessible route from the public entrance and rooms to the registration area.
- Accessible elevator with braille instructions. Height of the highest button in the elevator is 42".
- Accessible route to the elevator from the public entrance, registration desk and rooms.
- Accessible emergency exit with door width of 34" (same as public entrance).
- Accessible public restroom adjacent to the lobby.
- Accessible route from parking area to the main entrance.
- Space to accommodate accessible vehicles.
- Accessible transportation provided by local taxis upon request.
- TTY for guest use.
- Visual and audible alarms for smoke, fire and emergency.
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning.
- Braille signage throughout the property.
- Service animals are welcome at The Bellmoor Inn & Spa.
- Fitness center with door width of 36".
- Accessible route to exercise facilities from the public entrance and rooms.
- Accessible pool bathrooms.
- Accessible route to pools from the public entrance and rooms.
Accessible King Bed
- Entrance door width: 36"
- Bathroom door width: 36"
- 20" ADA King Bed
- Roll-in shower
- ADA notification lights
- Accessible route from public entrance and registration area to accessible rooms.
From a digitally accessible website to complete descriptions of all onsite amenities and features, we wish to provide a positive experience from start to finish. Please note that this accessibility statement applies to all content on the The Bellmoor Inn & Spa website. The hotel is not responsible for any third-party content on the website.
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, we are listening. Please contact us at email@example.com with a description of the issue you encountered and your contact information. Your experience matters to us.