DogFish Head Brewery
Hours -Open 365 days/year. Open at noon for lunch everyday, and dinner is served every night, along with
Events -Free brewpub tours: Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays at 4:30pm and live music on weekends!
- Live Music
- Food and Drink
Brewery Tour InfoDogfish Head guided tours are free and up to 12 people can tour at one time. Visitors can enjoy up to four samples at the end of each tour. Proper ID is requested.
- Tuesday – Thursday: 11:00, 11:45, 12:30, 1:15, 2:00, 2:45, 3:30
- Friday & Saturday: 11:00, 11:45, 12:30, 1:15, 2:00, 2:45, 3:30, 4:15
Live Shows at the BreweryDogfish Head Brewery hosts live, original music acts at every Friday and Saturday night - year round in Rehoboth. Check the website for an updated list of performers weekly.
What are the most popular Brews?
There are too many favorites, so here are a couple of popular choices for each category!
- Year Round Brews: 60 Minute IPA, Burton Baton
- Occasional Rarities: 120 Minute IPA, Bitches Brew
- Seasonal Brews: Punkin Ale, Aprihop
- Collaborations: Golden Revolution, Fru-it Gru-it
- Brewpub Exclusives: Bam Bam Baji, Black Thai
Does Dogfish distill spirits too? (http://www.dogfish.com/brews-spirits/the-spirits/index.htm)
Dogfish Head Spirits are hand-distilled in our Rehoboth Beach brewpub. Rums, Vodka's and Gins aka Jin, are the house liquors which are served up with non-traditional ingredients like raisins and maple syrup, just as the beers are.
Map/DirectionsDriving Direction to DogFish Head Brewery From or
Write a Review